All photography provided by The Acupuncture Council of Ireland
Since 2012, Nature's Health & Acupuncture Clinic has dedicated itself to specializing in four pathological areas:
Relieving pain and bringing relief from neurological & musculo-sceletal disorders including: nerve, joint, neck & back pain, sciatica, headaches & migraines in Men & Women of all ages.
2.In-Fertility, Pregnancy & Women's Health Issues:
(i) Resolving In-Fertility conditions, Pregnancy problems & Women's Health issues.
(ii) Supporting and preparing for IVF & IUI procedures and post-procedure, with specialized Acupuncture treatments.
(iii) Induction of labour via Acupuncture without any medication.
(iv) Turning of breech presentation from the 34th. week to the 36th. week of pregnancy.
Healing of new-born & infant conditions such as Colic, Silent Reflux, Sleeplessness, Incessant crying, Constipation, Cranial Malformation & Suckling issues.
4.Anxiety, Panic attacks, Depression, Stress, Toxic bowel & liver conditions.
We are at the forefront of Fertility-supported Acupuncture Therapy, Emotional Anxiety treatments and in the fight against Pain; particularly trigeminal neuralgic pain, pelvic and sciatic pain and other common back, neck/shoulder & joint-pain conditions along with headaches & migraines.
Whatever your condition; throughout all our treatments each person is supported and guided in complete confidentiality & security with the addition of Professional Naturopathic Medical Advice including Liver & Full-body Detoxification protocols, Tai-Chi postural movements & Chi-Kung breathing exercises to cleanse & clear the meridians and enhance the body's energy.
Promote Health, Well-being, Abundance of Energy, Internal Peace and Strength. This is the aim and purpose of Nature's Health & Acupuncture Clinic.
What We've Achieved
- The creation of a genuinely beneficial experience for each and every person, in increased wholeness, well-being and health.
- Allowing Acupuncture,TCM, and Cranio-Sacral Therapy to become a transformative source of healing.
- Treating the complete person, mind body and spirit, not merely a set of symptoms
- Integrating multiple modalities of Healing into one therapy, Whole-Body Wellness.
- Present, teach and promote detoxification protocols that our clients can do for themselves at home.
- Teach Chi Gung breathing techniques.
- Incorporation of elements of Tai Chi & Yoga into the healing process.